I, the undersigned, understand that in using the facilities, climbing walls, equipment and/ or participating in activities sponsored by 8867852 Canada Corp, doing business as Red Rock Climbing Wall (“RRC”) and the Norton Diamond Soccer Complex (“NDSC”), I must obey all of RRC’s and NDSC rules and regulation as well as read ad agree to the following Waiver and Release. I also acknowledge that rock climbing entails inherent risk suck as death, injury, and damage to property. Those risks include but are not limited to death injuries and damages resulting from the following:
1. The negligence of RRC, NDSC, their owners, employees, representatives, volunteers or members;
2. The negligence of guests, visitors, or persons who may be present at or using RRC or NDSC;
3. The negligence of the designers, manufacturers, or installers the RRC or NDSC;
4. The negligence, inattention or inexperience of belayers;
5. Falls, slips, collisions or other such incidents that occur while participating or observing activities at RRC or NDSC, whether caused by me or others;
6. The misuse or failure of the RRC and NDSC equipment;
7. The Negligence or lack of adequate training of RRC or NDSC’s employees, representatives, volunteers or members who seek to assist with medical or other help either before or after injuries have occurred.
I agree to release from all liability discharge and promise NOT to take legal action against RRC and/or NDSC, their directors, owners, employees, representatives, volunteers, members, and/or landlords. I agree to release the aforementioned persons from any liability to me, my heirs, next of kin, or personal representatives for any losses damages claims or demands arising out of my death, injuries or damages to property, even if their individual or collective negligence contributes to such death, injuries or damages.